We value our students and place great importance on ensuring that each student has a positive experience while attending the college.
Various policies and procedures outline what you can expect from us, and in turn, what conduct we expect from you.
Our Student Handbook (4 MB) (PDF document) is a useful resource for understanding some of our policies and procedures.
- Charter of Customer Service
- Discipline procedures
- Acceptable use of IT services by students (225 KB) (PDF document)
- Safety, health and security
- Refund policy
- Census dates
- Complaints and feedback
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy (1 MB) (PDF document)
- Lost and Found Property policy (163 KB) (PDF document)
- Lost and Found Property procedure (175 KB) (PDF document)
- Academic appeals
- Public Interest Disclosure policy (497 KB) (PDF document)
- Information statement (184 KB) (Word document)
- Fees and charges policy (308 KB) (PDF document)
- Parking policy (456 KB) (PDF document)
- Statement of Business Ethics (38 KB) (Word document)
- PaySmart Request Form (1 MB) (PDF document)
- Training and Assessment Policy (96 KB) (Word document)
Important information regarding COVID-19
In order to comply with COVID-19 Government directed social distancing guidelines, some courses may include a mix of online, virtual classrooms (live web conferencing with your lecturer and class) and on campus classroom based delivery, as well as practical and work experience placements.
North Metropolitan TAFE reserves the right to alter the delivery method but the content and key learning outcomes of the course will remain the same. The time, place and delivery method may also vary across the semester to ensure social distancing and safe training delivery for staff and students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
North Metropolitan TAFE will provide students with adequate support to work in online environments where necessary