You’ll get support throughout your training journey, either academically or with your personal development.
We can support you through our:
- Client Services – located at each of our campuses, our staff provide general information about our services and facilities, provide information on our courses, enrolments, assist with processing payments, withdrawals and SmartRider applications.
- Informed choices - helps you take into account the essential skills, knowledge and critical aspects of assessment of a course or qualification.
- Accessibility and Learning Support – ensuring all students have access to our programs and facilities so they can achieve their education goals.
- International Centre – assisting overseas students throughout their training journey.
- Jobs and Skills Centres – providing free career, training and employment advice. The three centres are located at our Balga, Perth and Joondalup campuses.
- Koolark, Centre for Aboriginal Students – offering mentoring and advice to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
- Supporting student wellbeing - if you have a mental health condition(s), whether diagnosed or not, it can make successful completion of your course more difficult.
What else might you need to know?
Before you begin your journey with us, there are a few things you need to know. Here are some useful links.
- Key dates
- Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Skills recognition and credit transfer
- How to pay your fees
- What our qualifications and study modes mean
Once you are enrolled, you'll find even more information on our Student Essentials page.