Join an exciting group of people at North Metropolitan TAFE, one of the largest Vocational Education and Training (VET) colleges in Australia. We employ more than 1,400 staff across ten campuses throughout the northern suburbs.
With a focus on creating a strong team environment, employees are selected on a combination of ability, work experience and alignment to our values and culture. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for personal and professional development, supporting them to build engaging and rewarding careers.
We offer attractive employee benefits, including:
- A job where you can make a difference – education and training helps individuals, industry and the community
- Work life balance and flexibility
- Generous paid leave entitlements for lecturing and non-lecturing staff (up to 8 weeks, or 6 weeks pa respectively)
- Salary packaging (including novated leases)
- Career pathways and ongoing professional development
- Paid cultural and ceremonial leave for ATSI staff
- A great team culture
- Paid training and development
- Employee Assistance Program and free annual flu shots
- Ten campuses located in vibrant parts of the community and close to industry (including the Perth Cultural Precinct, Joondalup Learning Precinct, Leederville, Mount Lawley, East Perth, Midland and Balga)
Our advertisements may also appear in the employment section of the West Australian (Saturday edition) or local newspapers.
It is Government policy that all permanent or long-term contract positions at the college are advertised and only applications received in response to those advertisements are considered.
If you would like to register your interest in casual or temporary work at the college, you are welcome to submit your CV or résumé to Human Resources by emailling it to: HumanResources@nmtafe.wa.edu.au
For further information about the type of lecturing positions available, please review the courses we offer.