Kick start your education, training and work skills
The Certificate I in General Education for Adults is a bridging course to future employment or study. Completing this course will improve your English, introduce you to the fundamentals of basic numeracy, and build your computer and technology skills. It will also help you build the the confidence and skills you need to enter the workforce or further study.
- Understanding written and digital texts for personal use
- Developing sentence structure, punctuation, and vocabulary
- Reading and writing simple workplace documents
- Building on basic computing and technology skills
- Developing career pathway options
- Understanding practical, everyday use of numbers for life skills, such as budgeting, shopping and reading simple statistics
- Creating graphical representations of basic data
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 1, 2022
Leederville - On Campus
|When||Semester 1, 2022|
The fees quoted are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2021 (fees are subject to change in 2022). Please view the full list of Fee disclaimers.
Please note fees listed include all units required to gain this qualification. If you're a continuing student and have successfully completed a lower-level qualification that is a prerequisite for this course, you'll only pay for the units that you need to enrol in, to complete this course.
Enquiries regarding fees can be made by calling us.