Do you want to build a solid base for your future?
This practical course is an ideal way to develop your literacy, numeracy and employability skills to step into further study or employment. It is designed to meet the minimum entry requirements for a range of industry qualifications, and offers an alternative to Year 11 high school studies.
This course has continuous enrolment which means you have six months to complete the course from your enrolment date.
Our General Education area offers programs designed to meet the needs of students with different learning styles and needs.
You will be interviewed and assessed to be placed in the right course for you.
Continuous enrolment is available for off campus (external) delivery.
Please note This course will only run with sufficient enrolments.
Leederville offers the Launchpad program (744 KB) (PDF document), specially designed for students aged 15-17 years old. You'll develop core numeracy, computing and study skills and have the opportunity to explore future study options.
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to build a solid skill base for the future – both personally, for work or further study at TAFE or University
- A desire to prepare for participation in employment
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively with others
- Able to monitor and review own performance in achieving learning goals
- Able to clarify requirements of project proposals
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.