17 March 2023
Gallery Central will be the focus point for SHINE, a showcase of excellence from our 2022 Creative Industries Graduates.
The exhibition features next generation talent and creativity from the disciplines of Animation and Game Art, Screen and Media, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Product Design and Visual Arts.
This is a unique opportunity to experience emerging creatives across Art, Design and Media in Western Australia today.
The exhibition will officially launch at Gallery Central, 12 Aberdeen Street, Perth, with an event from 6-8pm on Thursday, 23 March 2023. RSVP essential: email@example.com
Prior to the event there will be Creative 'TRY-A-SKILL' sessions from 5.30-6.30pm in the courtyard. The Art and Design School printing experts will also be on hand offering attendees the chance to personalise their very own screen-printed tote bag as well as take part in a 'vintage letterpress' A5 postcard activity.
The SHINE 2022 Graduates exhibition will run from 24 March to 14 April from 11am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
The 2022 Graduates include:
- Fashion Design: Lily de Saran, Alesia Edmondson, Reanna Arakua
- Graphic Design: Annabel Haizer, Quentin Moreau, Sarah Damon-Gaunt
- Interior Design: Lucy-Mae Carmody, Victoria Harrower, Sienna Salfinger
- Jewellery Design: Bean Bowden, Alexandra Tam, Daphne Ling
- Photography: Thierry Sordoni, Timothy Walker, Bill Dickie
- Product Design: Aaron Parker, Giovanni Loria, Luke Seth
- Visual Arts: Holly Nabbs, Conor McGrath, Rosella Robertson
- Animation and Game Art Student works
- Film and TC screen and Media Digital Cinema works
SHINE forms part of the highly anticipated Perth Design Week. Find out more on the Gallery Central webpage(opens in a new tab) .