Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Beat the hackers at their own game
If you love computers, and you aren't afraid of the challenges being presented by the dark web; this Certificate III course will get you on your way to building a career in the vitally important field of Cyber Security. North Metropolitan TAFE offers you a pathway to gain the practical skills that you need to be part of Australia's cyber defences.
In this nationally recognised Certificate III program you will learn the fundamentals of networking security and design in our Cisco accredited program; system configuration and hardening; and Microsoft server management and protection in a hands-on practical environment.
We also offer further training in this booming field so you can continue to add to your cyber security skills, and as North Metropolitan TAFE is an authorised Cisco Academy, and Microsoft Silver Partner; you will also be in line to achieve valuable Industry Cisco and Microsoft certification.
- Monitor and administer security of an ICT system
- Manage network and data integrity
- Install, configure and test network security
- Provide ICT advice to clients
- Evaluate characteristics for cloud computing solutions and services
I have the following attributes:
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer focus and desire to assist others
- Methodical, disciplined and technically minded
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.