Do you speak a language other than English at home?
When you finish the Certificate III in EAL (Access) you will be able to use English every day with confidence.
You will be enrolled in the correct level based on your English knowledge.
EAL = English as an Additional Language.
- Take part in informal conversations
- Read and write informative advice
- Understand and respond to written and spoken information
- Understand the news
- Use the internet safely
- Learn about working in Australia
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to prepare for participation in further English language study
- A desire to prepare for vocational training or employment
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
No limitations to entry based on gender and physical ability, social or educational background.
Once your appointment has been confirmed you will be sent an email telling you what to bring and information about social distancing rules which you will need to follow.
You will need to bring:
- Passport or VISA
- Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is available online at no cost and will stay with you for life. It will be recorded with any nationally recognised course that is undertaken. You must apply for your USI before coming to accept your place and enrol (visit www.usi.gov.au and go to Create your USI),
- 1 support person if necessary
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Card – NO CASH
In order to comply with COVID-19 Government social distancing guidelines, you will NOT be able to:
- Bring children or more than one family member OR support person
- Make payment for your course in cash
This course provides support to students who have English as a second language (ESL) - not occupationally specific.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 2, 2022
Perth - On Campus
|When||Semester 2, 2022|
The fees quoted are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022. Please view the full list of Fee disclaimers.
Please note fees listed include all units required to gain this qualification. If you're a continuing student and have successfully completed a lower-level qualification that is a prerequisite for this course, you'll only pay for the units that you need to enrol in, to complete this course.
Enquiries regarding fees can be made by calling us.
This form is only for course enquiries. If you would like to apply, please refer to the Study options and next steps section above.