Improve your English for further education or employment
This course will further develop your English language speaking, listening, reading and writing skills to enable you to access a range of community options which may require some specialisation. It will enable you to participate effectively in the community, including leadership roles.
- Complex communication skills and knowledge in English
- Language literacy
- Digital literacy
- Cultural knowledge
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to develop employability skills and literacies (including digital)
- A desire to prepare for vocational training or employment
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
No limitations to entry based on gender and physical ability, social or educational background.
Once your appointment has been confirmed you will be sent an email telling you what to bring and information about social distancing rules which you will need to follow.
You will need to bring:
- Passport or VISA
- Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is available online at no cost and will stay with you for life. It will be recorded with any nationally recognised course that is undertaken. You must apply for your USI before coming to accept your place and enrol (visit www.usi.gov.au and go to Create your USI),
- 1 support person if necessary
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Card – NO CASH
In order to comply with COVID-19 Government social distancing guidelines, you will NOT be able to:
- Bring children or more than one family member OR support person
- Make payment for your course in cash
This course provides support to students who have English as a second language (ESL) - not occupationally specific.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.