Make your own silver jewellery
If you've always wanted to make silver jewellery then this is the course for you. This course will give you the skills to make simple silver and metal jewellery using a range of techniques and allow you to begin to develop your own ideas about design and style. The wonderful bonus is you get to take home two or more sterling silver pieces and the cost includes all your materials.
There are no skill or experience requirements for this beginners course and it runs over six sessions.
During this course you will learn how to:
- Create a hammered leaf pendant
- Create a domed bangle
- Learn to solder and create a simple ring
- Make an anticlastic ring
- Create a piece of silver jewellery from a selection of styles e.g. ring, cuff, earrings
- Wear enclosed shoes e.g. sneakers or leather type shoes
- Wear clothing that covers legs e.g. jeans
- Tie back long hair
- Apron or smock
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.