Develop your own projects in our facilities
Jewellery Advanced Studio is great for participants who have completed Silver Jewellery Beginner course, or experienced practitioners of silver and metal jewellery making.
Depending on your skills you will have the choice to participate in structured classes or work on your own projects under the supervision of an experienced jewellery tutor.
- Participants must wear enclosed shoes e.g. sneakers or leather type shoes
- Long hair must be tied back and any long accessories must be removed when working on the machines
You will need to bring your own metals and materials.
You need to to have completed Jewellery Beginner, or already possess sound workshop practices and metal jewellery skills such as soldering.
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.