Gain the fundamentals of networking in a customised, small group, Cisco lab environment
This is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increases the value of your employer’s network and is for Network Specialists, Administrators, and Support Engineers with 1 - 3 years of experience.
This course introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the internet and other computer networks. You'll have small class sizes with instructor led delivery from start to finish. You'll gain skills to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
Whether you are trying to gain an entry level position in a network engineering role or improve your employability skills, this course can help you on your way to certification.
This course is an introduction course and a basic understanding of computers and Linux is desirable.
Contact us via email to register your interest for this course.
You will need to bring a thumb drive (minimum 2GB).
Classes run for 20 weeks, 5:30pm to 9:00pm, one night a week.
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.