Delve further into the world of networking
This course focuses on switching technologies and router operations that support small-to-medium business networks, including wireless local area networks (WLAN) and security concepts. You’ll perform basic network configuration and troubleshooting, identify and mitigate LAN security threats, and configure and secure a basic WLAN.
This course will help you on your way to CCNA Certification.
Gain these skills:
- Work with routers, switches and wireless devices to configure and troubleshoot VLANs, Wireless LANs and Inter-VLAN routing.
- Configure and troubleshoot redundancy on a switched network using STP and EtherChannel.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
- Explain how to support available and reliable networks using dynamic addressing and first-hop redundancy protocols.
Contact us via email to register your interest for future courses.
Completion of Cisco CCNA1 Intro to Networks, or equivalent industry experience.
Classes run, 5:30pm to 8:30pm, once a week.
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.