Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Networking is one of the fastest growing areas in IT
If you have chosen Networking as your area of expertise in the field of IT, then this Certificate IV qualification provides you with a great foundation.
You'll gain the practical skills to install and configure small to medium size modern networks - including exposure to virtual machines, wireless technologies, cloud storage, infrastructure devices, network security, deployment resources to desktops and user support.
East Perth and Joondalup campuses have dedicated Training Networks and are registered as both Cisco Academy and Redhat Academy providers.
Joondalup also offers Microsoft Imagine Academy as part of your studies.
- Install and build networks using Microsoft, Linux and Cisco IOS operating systems and services
- Monitor and maintain these systems
- Implement the security features of these operating systems
- Configure routers and switches
- Build on effective communication, documentation and general business skills
I have the following attributes:
- Able to apply analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Other costs for consideration:
- Recommended - portable self-powered USB 3.2 gen1 / gen2 SSD with at least 500GB storage
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.