Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Do you speak a language other than English at home?
When you finish the Certificate III in EAL (Employment) you will be ready for gaining employment using English.
You can start this course in January, April, July and August. You will be enrolled in the correct level based on your English knowledge.
EAL = English as an Additional Language.
- Take part in informal conversations
- Read and write informative advice
- Understand and respond to written and spoken information
- Understand the news
- Use the internet safely
- Learn and prepare to work in Australia
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to prepare for participation in further English language study
- A desire to prepare for vocational training or employment
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
No limitations to entry based on gender and physical ability, social or educational background.
Once your appointment has been confirmed you will be sent an email telling you what to bring and information about social distancing rules which you will need to follow.
You will need to bring:
- Passport or VISA
- Unique Student Identifier (USI). The USI is available online at no cost and will stay with you for life. It will be recorded with any nationally recognised course that is undertaken. You must apply for your USI before coming to accept your place and enrol (visit www.usi.gov.au and go to Create your USI),
- 1 support person if necessary
- Payment can be made by Credit/Debit Card – NO CASH
In order to comply with COVID-19 Government social distancing guidelines, you will NOT be able to:
- Bring children or more than one family member OR support person
- Make payment for your course in cash
This course provides support to students who have English as a second language (ESL) - not occupationally specific.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.