Your one-stop-shop for career, training and employment services for students, employers, job seekers and the community
Are you are a business, student, jobseeker or career changer looking for free advice and information on training and employment?
Then look no further, visit us at one of our four North Metropolitan TAFE Jobs and Skills Centres.
Read on to see an overview on how we can help you or go to the Jobs and Skills WA website.
Students and jobseekers
If you're a school student or leaver, career changer or jobseeker looking to enter the workforce, you can access your nearest Jobs and Skills Centre to update or upgrade skills, and improve your job prospects.
The Jobs and Skills Centre provides free:
- Career information and guidance
- Skills and qualification recognition information
- Training and course information
- Apprenticeship and traineeship assistance
- Help with job searching and job matching
- Culturally sensitive employment and career services for Aboriginal people
Businesses and employers
Our Jobs and Skills Centres engage with local communities and industries to help build local workforce solutions.
The following services are available to employers and businesses:
- Recruitment assistance apprentice/trainee recruitment
- Advertising opportunities on an Aboriginal-specific Jobs Board workforce development advice
- Training or course information resources and advice on Aboriginal recruitment and retention strategies.
If you are an Aboriginal person looking to get into training, employment or furthering your career, there is a range of services we can offer you.
We have experienced staff to help with your needs.
Not sure what you want to do?
Why not make a booking with one of our qualified Career Advisors to discuss all of your options?
Skills for Education and Employment (SEE)
SEE provides language, literacy and numeracy training to eligible job seekers, to help you to participate more effectively in training or in the labour force.
Career Transition Assistance (CTA)
If you are 45 or over and would like to return to work or up-skill to meet the demands of the current industries CTA is the prefect training for you.
There are four Jobs and Skills Centres in the north metropolitan region, each one located at a North Metropolitan TAFE campus.
Select each of the links below to find out more about the services available at each centre, and its location and contact details.
Click here for information about all Jobs and Skills Centres across WA.