Kick start your career with Goodstart Early Learning through our First Nations Traineeship program.
Earn as you learn while completing your CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification.
Gain these skills
- First aid in an education and care setting
- Provide care for babies, toddlers and children aged 0–5 years
- Support the holistic development, play and learning of children
- Use an approved learning framework and information about children to inform and guide practice
- Early Childhood Educator
- Outside School-Age Care Educator
- Playgroup supervisor
About Goodstart Early Learning
Goodstart Early Learning is all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences. Goodstart is entirely Australian owned not-for profit organisation where every dollar spent is directed towards helping children reach their full potential. Goodstart contributes to a better outlook for Australia’s children and a happier, more prosperous society.
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Be the age of 16 years or over
- Proof of Working with Children Check for applicants over 18 years of age
- Proof of Flu, Measles/Mumps/Rubella and COVID-19 vaccinations
Register your interest
Fill in your details below and click submit.