The fees quoted on course pages are estimates only and are generally for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2021 (fees are subject to change in 2022).
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some multi-semester courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school-aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum Tuition fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the Resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age fee cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include Resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and student's personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans eligible courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Fees for Apprenticeships and Traineeships are based on a standard footprint (of selected units) but elective units may be negotiated, resulting in different fees
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Enquiries regarding fees can be made by calling us.
T 1300 300 822