Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Extend your knowledge and skills in electronics and communications
This course will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge to assemble, install, test, service, and repair electronic systems and equipment in general electronics, communications, computer or consumer electronics. You will learn about electrical and amplifier principles, microprocessors, power control systems, data communications, and safety in the workplace.
The Certificate III in Electronics and Communications is an apprenticeship; please see the Apprenticeships section for more information.
- Circuit analysis
- Digital electronics
- Programming microprocessors
I have the following attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Able to follow plans and instructions, and solve problems
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Enjoy and have an aptitude for technical activities
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
This course is an apprenticeship, you must be employed in a training contract by an appropriate organisation to study.
Other job titles may include:
- Security System Installer
- Gaming Electronics Tradesperson
- Business Equipment Technician
- Electronics Tradesperson (Entertainment and Servicing)
- Electronics and Communications Tradesperson
- Electronic Equipment Tradesperson | Electronics Tradesperson (Marine)
- Custom Electronics Installations Technician
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 2, 2022
Midland - On Campus (Communications)
This form is only for course enquiries. If you would like to apply, please refer to the Study options and next steps section above.