Lay down the foundations of a solid lifetime career
Successfully complete this course and you'll have the knowledge and skills to pour concrete for domestic, commercial, and public buildings.
The Certificate III in Concreting is an apprenticeship; please see the Apprenticeships section for more information.
- Prepare for, place, finish, and cure different types of cement and concrete mixes
- Fix reinforcement materials
- Interpret plans
- Apply workplace health and safety requirements
I have the following attributes:
- Enjoy practical and manual work
- Comfortable working outdoors in a physical environment
- Problem solving and basic maths skills
- Safety conscious and accurate
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|OLNA or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 10 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate I or Certificate II|
You must be employed in a training contract by an appropriate organisation to study.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL