We have been recognised as the WA Large Training Provider of the Year at the WA Training Awards on Friday night, with four students also claiming top awards.
Managing Director, Michelle Hoad said it was an outstanding result for NMTAFE that reflected the quality of training our lecturers provide.
“To be recognised as the WA Large Training Provider of the Year is something we are extremely proud of,” she said.
- North Metropolitan TAFE - WA Large Training Provider of the Year 2021
- Kevin Wilson (Victoria Park) - WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander of the Year 2021
- Johanna Faber (Yokine) - WA International Student of the Year 2021
- Courtney Short (Ellenbrook) - WA School-based Apprentice of the Year 2021
- Agnes Toluwade (Leeming) - WA Cultural Diversity Training Award 2021
The winners may go on to represent the State at the Australian Training Awards in November.
For further details, see our news story Five winners at WA Training Awards for North Metropolitan TAFE.