Please fill in your details below to apply for a Skills Ready skill set at North Metropolitan TAFE.
Once we have received your application, we will assess your eligibility and provide you with further instructions for enrolment.
Applications will be considered for the next available start date.
International students are not eligible to apply for these skill sets.
Our job ready skill sets are available to everyone (except international students), and 100% free for the following eligible students.
- Persons aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding school students)
- Secondary school-aged persons who are not enrolled at school
- Persons receiving the JobSeeker or JobKeeper payment
- Persons and dependents of persons receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
- Persons and dependents of persons holding:
- a pensioner concession card or Health Care Card; or
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution
Please note You must be a WA resident or local student to be eligible for the free training. Some temporary residents may also be eligible, see our FAQs (opens in a new tab) for more information.