Monday 12 July 2021
Return to pre-lockdown conditions
The Perth and Peel regions returned to pre-lockdown conditions at 12:01am Monday 12 July. This means there is no longer a requirement to wear masks.
We look forward to welcoming our students back to campus for the start of Semester 2 on Monday, 19 July 2021.
Students can attend campus unless they are:
- Awaiting COVID-19 test results; or
Please continue to:
- Use the SafeWA app to check-in on campus
- Practise good personal hygiene – wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
Campuses are being cleaned before classes resume, with particular attention to high contact surfaces. Hand sanitiser is available across campuses in key locations. There will also be a small supply of masks for staff and students in the event they require a replacement while on campus.
We encourage you to follow WA Government advice(opens in a new tab) to keep the WA community safe.
Further information and assistance
- The Australian Government Department of Health(opens in a new tab) website has up-to-date healthcare and medical information.
- The Health Direct(opens in a new tab) website has frequently asked questions, and a symptom checker.
- For details regarding travel restrictions and international travel, visit the Home Affairs(opens in a new tab) website. There is also information available on the Smart Traveller(opens in a new tab) website.
- COVID Clinics are now open — visit the HealthyWA(opens in a new tab) website for details.
- For free advice and assistance, call the Australian Government’s Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.