Return to pre-lockdown conditions
From 12.01am, Sunday 14 February all NMTAFE campuses will return to pre-lockdown conditions, as experienced prior to 6pm on Sunday 31 January.
From Sunday, 14 February masks will no longer be required to be worn either inside or outside classrooms.
Students and staff should continue to practise physical distancing where possible, maintain good personal hygiene at all times and get tested when unwell.
It is vital that you continue the use of contact registers located on all campuses to assist contact tracing if it is required.
As was the case before the lockdown, public or private events involving more than 500 patrons that require local government authority approval will need an approved COVID Event Plan as part of that process.
Further information, is available on the wa.gov.au website: Return to pre-lockdown life from 12.01am Sunday, 14 February
Further information and assistance
- The Australian Government Department of Health website has up-to-date healthcare and medical information.
- The Health Direct website has frequently asked questions, and a symptom checker.
- For details regarding travel restrictions and international travel, visit the Home Affairs website. There is also information available on the Smart Traveller website.
- COVID Clinics are now open — visit the HealthyWA website for details.
- For free advice and assistance, call the Australian Government’s Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.