Important information post COVID-19 lockdown
Friday 15 May 2021
Pending no further community cases of COVID-19, Perth and Peel regions are set to return to pre-lockdown life in full from 12.01am this Saturday.
Masks are not required on campus.
We encourage people to visit www.wa.gov.au(opens in a new tab) to find more information. Please follow state health advice, stay safe and check our website for further updates.
Regular campus cleaning continues, with particular attention to high contact surfaces. Hand sanitizer is also available across campuses in key locations.
Usual physical distancing and hygiene practices will continue, following the Healthy WA guidelines, particularly those around hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes and staying home if you are unwell.
If you have been to one of the sites outlined on the Healthy WA(opens in a new tab) website, and are required to quarantine, please do as instructed by health officials.
Please continue to use the SafeWA app, practice good hygiene, COVID-safe habits and stay safe.
We will provide updates via the NMTAFE website and social media channels if the situation changes.
Further information and assistance
- The Australian Government Department of Health website has up-to-date healthcare and medical information.
- The Health Direct website has frequently asked questions, and a symptom checker.
- For details regarding travel restrictions and international travel, visit the Home Affairs website. There is also information available on the Smart Traveller website.
- COVID Clinics are now open — visit the HealthyWA website for details.
- For free advice and assistance, call the Australian Government’s Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.