As a small business owner in the 21st century you have the potential to reach more clients through an effective web presence
This skillset is targeted at small business owners setting up their own online store or presence post COVID-19. It also acts as an entry for people looking at changing careers into the Web Development space.
North Metropolitan TAFE's web development lecturing staff have strong industry networks and partners which ensures that the training we deliver remains relevant and up to date.
Skills you will gain:
- Entry level skills in html
- Entry level CSS skills
- Digital/social media skills
Successful completion of this skill set will equip you to design, build, manage and administer simple websites using current technologies and web applications.
Classes run Wednedsay, 16:00 - 18:00, for 18 weeks.
Course starts 5 August 2020
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.