Take your digital skills to the next level.
This skill set is for graduates of the Advanced Diploma of Screen & Media (Animation/Games Art) or equivalent, who are looking to specialise in a particular area of interest (game development, 2D or 3D digital art, animation and/or visual effects). It is designed to help you be more competitive when marketing yourself, to find employment in and to work in chosen fields.
You'll undertake self-guided learning activities to facilitate skill development for a particular project of your choosing. For example, you may choose to develop a comic, animation, game, 3D character or VFX sequence. You'll have access to industry standard software and hardware, and be mentored by an experienced lecturer.
- Develop a specialisation in a particular area of digital art/game development
- Identify your own learning needs and develop learning goals
- Generate and refine ideas
- Evaluation of your own professional development.
I have the following attributes:
- Creatively driven and imaginative
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Practical with technical ability in digital content creation software
You will need to have completed the Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media (Animation/Game Art & Design) or equivalent.
You could join the industry as a digital developer/artist.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Continuous enrolment, 2021
Perth - On Campus
|When||Continuous enrolment, 2021|