Develop new skills in 3D modelling
This course will introduce you to Autodesk REVIT, a building modeller for architectural design and documentation in 3D and 2D. You will learn the concepts of 3 dimensional computer modelling and gain an understanding of the tools required for parametric building design and documentation using REVIT Architecture.
This short course usually requires attendance on campus one day per week for four weeks, online delivery may also be available.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of 3 dimensional modelling
- Use the fundamental features of REVIT Architecture
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects
- Create detailing and drafting views
- Create construction documentation
- Use the presentation tools for design visualization
It is recommended that students participating in the online class have dual screens.
Delivery & timetable
One day per week 9:00am - 4:00pm for 4 weeks.
Next course starts Friday, 8 October - 29 October.
$715.00 (including GST)