Be better informed about Domestic and Family Violence and help raise awareness of the issues involved
Expand your knowledge and skills and help recognise situations where people are experiencing domestic and family violence, and develop core skills and knowledge in offering support.
If you are working or volunteering in a community service context and wish to learn more about domestic and family violence and how to provide immediate intervention and support this skill set will give you the knowledge you need.
It is recommended that students be over 18 or have experience in the Community Service industry.
You'll need access to workplace or simulated workplace environment with the opportunity for interaction with others. This may be on campus, in a workplace or via videoconference tools.
This course will next be run in Term 2, 2021.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.