Take your photos to a new level
This short course will teach you how to use Lightroom, from basic techniques through to more advanced applications (such as portrait retouching). Moving beyond just taking photographs, this course will help you develop your body of work and lead you down the path to getting the work shown to a wider audience.
This is a practical course - you will have access to a computer in the classroom to use the techniques and methods as they are explained and demonstrated by the lecturer.
You will need to bring:
- USB with images
- Pen and notepad
Topics covered in this course include:
- Find your way around Lightroom
- Manage and organise your photos into a useful library
- Basic corrections and fixing problems
- Add creative enhancements
- Get the most out of your images
- Retouching and enhancing techniques
- Create and export digital files for a range of uses (such as web, print, social media, sharing with friends, etc.)
- Create printed books – direct from Lightroom
- Create your own website – direct from Lightroom
- Create slideshows and slideshow videos – direct from Lightroom
- Print your images
Basic knowledge of operating a computer.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.