State ID: SC-PLB-V1423
-- OR --
Gain the skills required to work in WA libraries
This course has been developed in consultation with WA libraries and covers the skills and knowledge required to record and prioritise client support activities, determine required resources, and solve client information and communications technology (ICT) problems. You will also learn to use a range of multimedia equipment and library programs.
This course is delivered fully online.
You'll gain these skills:
- Support customers via successful communication techniques for handling diverse enquires
- Understand various operating systems and interfaces
- Essential software and hardware troubleshooting
- Issue logging, organising maintenance, sustainability, security, privacy and related OH&S issues
- Use multimedia programs and digital media collections, such as Microsoft Office, Blogs, Kanopy, OverDrive, BorrowBox, Story Box Library, Busy Things, ClickView, and government online services (ie myGov)
- Maintain multimedia, and correct minor operational faults, and reviewing the use of multimedia in libraries
To enrol in this course you will need to have:
- Sound English language skills
- Ability to use computers efficiently and autonomously
To register your interest for future intakes of this course please email PACintech@nmtafe.wa.edu.au
This form is only for course enquiries. If you would like to apply, please refer to the Study options and next steps section above.