Be the face of a hotel reception desk with the knowledge you'll gain from this skill set
This skill set will equip you to work in commercial accommodation, as Front of House staff or Porter personnel.
You'll gain the following skills:
- Prepare for guest arrival at and departure from hotel
- Welcome and register guests
- Provide Porter services
- Prepare front office records
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this course.
Delivery of this training will be through a combination of face to face and online training.
The class will run on Wednesday 12:45pm - 3:45pm for 10 weeks.
Successful completion of this skill set and the associated skill set, Opera Property Management System for Hotel Reservations Skill Set(opens in a new tab) will give you a total of 3 units towards SIT30116 AZV7 Certificate III in Tourism(opens in a new tab) .
It is highly recommended that you study both skill sets concurrently, but you may choose to do one first and then the other.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.