Want to help people have lashes worth fluttering?
Help your clients achieve added length and thickness of their natural lashes after completing this accredited unit:
- SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
You'll learn the skills you need to consult with clients, select suitable product and equipment to apply, in-fill and remove damaged eyelash extensions with this specialised skill set. Help your clients achieve thicker, lush lashes.
Black pants, a plain black top and enclosed black shoes
- 2 x bath sheet towels (any colour except white)
- 1 x single bed size blanket
- 3 x face cloths (any colour except white)
- 1 x makeup headband
- pen and notebook
Access to a laptop, tablet or iPad is advisable as there are some online components to this course.
Classes run for 5 Saturdays, 9:00am - 2:00pm
Intake 1: 31 July - 28 August
Intake 2: 21 August - 18 September
Joondalup (McLarty) timetable
Classes run on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:00pm - 9:00pm (you must attend both nights)
Intake 1: 4 October - 3 November
Intake 2: 8 November - 8 December
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.