Want to help people have lashes worth fluttering?
Help your clients achieve added length and thickness of their natural lashes after completing this accredited unit:
- SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions
You'll learn the skills you need to consult with clients, select suitable product and equipment to apply, in-fill and remove damaged eyelash extensions with this specialised skill set. Help your clients achieve thicker, lush lashes.
Please note You should wear black pants, a plain black top and enclosed black shoes while completing this skill set.
27 February - 27 March 2021, Saturdays 9:00am - 2:00pm
Joondalup (Mclarty) timetable
12 April - 19 May 2021, Monday and Wednesdays 6:00pm - 9:00pm (you must attend both nights)
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.