Gain the skills to deliver training sessions in a range of workplace and formal learning contexts
This skill set will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to training others within a workplace. It will enhance your competence and confidence to make presentations and facilitate learning (accredited or non-accredited) and activities in small and large groups.
The course is suitable for:
- HR staff who conduct employee inductions;
- Supervisors who train staff on policies and procedures; or
- Enterprise trainers who have been identified as having particular skills and experience that benefit others.
It is also suitable for individuals who teach, train, assess and develop resources (under supervision) within the vocational education and training (VET) environment who work mainly in classroom situations. Or others who are required to train within a workplace and who may be involved in coaching on a individual or small group basis.
On completion of this skill set the two units will provide credit towards the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
After completing this skill set you may be eligible to enrol in the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment if you meet the entry requirements for that qualification.
The Term 1 2021 intake for this skill set is now full, we will release Term 2 intake dates soon.
Estimated Course Fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.