Progress your career as an Enrolled Nurse with this Advanced Practice Skill Set
North Metropolitan TAFE is offering a set of Advanced Skill Sets for Enrolled Nurses.
If you are an Enrolled Nurse who holds current registration and you are working in or looking to work across a variety of specialty areas, this skill set will enable you to take on more roles and responsibilities within your scope of practice.
Gain these skills:
- Administer and monitor medicines and IV therapy
- Undertake advanced patient assessment
- Use evidence based practice
- Contribute to quality improvement and critical thinking
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who are currently
- working in Australia as an enrolled nurse and
- hold current registration as an enrolled nurse without notation with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au
This skill set will be delivered via a mix of online, skills sessions and assessment in the workplace.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.