Progress your career as an Enrolled Nurse with this Advanced Mental Health Skill Set
North Metropolitan TAFE is offering a set of Advanced Skill Sets for Enrolled Nurses.
If you are an Enrolled Nurse who holds current registration and you are working in or looking to work in a mental health setting, this skill set will enable you to take on more responsibility within your scope of practice.
Gain these skills:
- Advanced communication skills
- Identify, plan and implement health recovery
- Support people with co-existing mental health and alcohol and other drug issues
- Deal with complex issues such as non-compliance with mediation
Entry to this qualification is open to individuals who are currently
- working in Australia as an enrolled nurse and
- hold current registration as an enrolled nurse without notation with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au
This skill set will be delivered via a mix of online, skills sessions and assessment in the workplace.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.