Become part of the fast paced world of digital content creation
The Diploma of Screen and Media (Digital and Social) is an innovative course designed to prepare you to work in the ever-growing industry of digital media production and management.
The program will cover the planning, creation and publication of content (including video, photographs, graphics and audio) across digital media channels.
You will learn to create content that will cut through the noise and reach your target audience through social media.
You will graduate with an understanding of the changing digital landscape and the ability to generate all forms of digital content across a variety of industries.
Training occurs through real-world projects, connecting with people and capturing their stories for multi-platform content versions.
This qualification is a clear pathway to begin your career or go on to further study to university.
- Execute and create content
- Online publishing
- Writing for social platforms
- Camera and audio
- Photo and video production skills
- Verbal and written communication with project stakeholders
- Interviewing techniques
- Project management
I have the following attributes:
- A passion for telling stories
- A visual and creative mind
- An interest in working with digital and social platforms
- Willingness to collaborate on projects
- Desire to create quality content
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
Other job titles may include:
- Content creator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Multimedia Operator
- Website/Blog Editor
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.