Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
This qualification is part of the Lower fees, local skills program where you'll pay only half of the standard course fees.
All businesses need project managers
This course builds on the skills gained in the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice. It will give you the essential skills and knowledge of current project management practices.
The Diploma allows you to expand and extend your already existing management skills with units that will teach you an understanding of management in many fields.
Keen to get started? We offer this course online.
Eager to get the Diploma of Project Management but short on time? You can undertake an intensive program where you attend classes for five days on campus and have twelve weeks to submit your assessment based on a workplace project. You must be employed in a Project Management role to apply.
How to apply email PACcs@nmtafe.wa.edu.au
- Human resources
- Project costs and budgets
- Information and communication
- Project governance
I have the following attributes:
- Able to interact and communicate with people effectively
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to multitask
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
Other job titles may include:
- Project Leader | Project Team Leader
- Project Contract Manager
- Project Manager (industry specific)
- Project Coordinator
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
This qualification is part of the Lower fees, local skills program where you'll pay only half of the standard course fees until 31 December 2021. The “annual fees cap” means that full-fee paying students will only pay a maximum of $1,200 (plus resource fee) and concession-fee paying students or those aged 15-24 years will only pay up to $400 (plus resource fee). Please see below an approximate estimate of what you will pay on enrolment.
With Lower fees, local skills in 2021
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
Estimated Course Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.