Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Combine your existing experience with the Diploma to step-up your management career
Complete the Diploma of Leadership and Management and you will have the practical skills and knowledge to work in a range of organisations in a supervisory, team leader or introductory management role. This qualification will compliment your current workplace experience with industry requirements.
You will learn how to provide leadership and to manage the work of others to meet the objectives of the organisation. This course covers all aspects of management and you will also learn to develop administrative systems and produce complex documentation.
Keen to get started? We offer this course via online study.
- Manage business operations including operational plans, workplace relationships and facilitating continuous improvement
- Managing finances and budgets
- Manage staff recruitment, selection and induction process
- Manage project work including meetings and team effectiveness
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to enhance existing leadership and motivational skills
- Would like to extend communication skills
- Keen to further develop time management, planning, problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to relate to people from a range of cultures
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
You’ll need to get a student ID card to be able to access resources needed for the simulated business environment part of this course.
3.5/4 days across a week
- Business Development Manager
- Business Manager
- Manager Production
- Manager Operations
- Manager Public Sector
- Corporate Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Office Administrator
For information about jobs and pathways, please see joboutlook.gov.au
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.