Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Gain advanced skills in networking and join this lucrative sector of the IT industry
When you complete the Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking)you will have all the skills needed to be successful in this in-demand industry. This course includes Cisco devices, Microsoft Server operating system, Linux operating system and VMware. All current industry standards are covered and you'll gain real-world experience conducting help-desk support as part of your studies on our dedicated training network.
East Perth and Joondalup campuses have dedicated Training Networks and are registered as both Cisco Academy and Redhat Academy providers. Joondalup also offers Microsoft Imagine Academy as part of your studies.
New students who have not studied the course that precedes this qualification should contact the area to ensure they apply for the correct level of study.
North Metropolitan TAFE has an articulation agreement with Murdoch University.
- Manage complex networks
- Configure virtual computing environments
- Apply advanced switching and routing skills
- Implement active directories
- Administer Microsoft 365 and Azure systems
- Manage data/cloud storage systems
I have the following attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- A high level of patience
- An interest in electronics and computers
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
Other costs for consideration:
- Recommended - portable self-powered USB 3.2 gen1 / gen2 SSD with at least 500GB storage
- 4 days per week plus Student Lab Time
North Metropolitan TAFE has an Articulation Agreement with Murdoch University.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.