Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Take your human resources studies to the next level
The Diploma of Human Resources will help you to achieve your career goals by further developing your knowledge in human resource strategies and services to support and engage your workforce. This course will enhance your strategic business skills and will teach you the best way to build and manage a capable team of people.
Human resources professionals are a key component to ensuring the success of any business. Their expertise in developing integrated people management strategies and building organisational capacity are highly valued and crucial to ensuring competitive and sustainable organisations for the future.
This course will provide you with skills and knowledge to be an effective Human Resources professional and strategic business partner.
Your studies will cover such areas as managing the following; human resources, workforce planning, recruitment, employee relations, performance management and separation or termination.
Keen to get started? We offer this course online.
- Build and manage a team
- Staff recruitment
- Staff support and training
- Performance management
I have the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Discretion and tact when dealing with personal information
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
Please note part-time study classes are run during the day only.
The following units are only delivered Online:
• BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
• BSBHRM509 Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
- Human Resource Adviser | Human Resources Consultant | Personnel Officer | Recruitment Consultant
- Human Resources Manager | Workplace Relations Manager
Other job titles may include:
- Senior Human Resources Officer
- Change Manager
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.