Are you ready for an advanced engineering career?
When you complete the Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade you'll have specialist skills in hydraulic systems careers, as a technical specialist, supervisor, or advanced tradesperson.
NMTAFE's Diploma of Engineering - Advanced Trade provides you with a specialisation in the field of Fluid Power which would be of benefit to any qualified tradesperson who is a mechanical fitter or fitter machinist.
This is a post trade qualification. You must be able to produce current certificate III, trade papers, qualifications, or equivalent to study.
- Modify fluid power control systems
- Interpret technical manuals
- Write technical reports
- Research and analyse engineering data
- Workplace health and safety
I have the following attributes:
- Qualified tradesperson
- Comfortable working in a physical environment
- Enjoy technical and engineering activities
- Good problem solving skills
- Good hand-eye coordination
This is a post trade qualification, you need to have competed a trade certificate or equivalent to aply.
For the Fluid Power stream you must have completed MEM40105 Certificate IV in Engineering (Fluid Power), or equivalent.
This Fluid Power Diploma stream will only be run with sufficient enrolments, please register your interest in doing this course by contacting email@example.com.
- Advanced Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanical)
- Welding Inspector
- Welding Supervisor
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.