Further enhance your career prospects
Complete the Diploma of Business Administration and you'll have the skills and knowledge to work in a diverse range of organisations as an administration or office manager. You'll develop the theoretical knowledge and specialised, technical and managerial skills to plan, execute and evaluate your own work. You will also gain skills in project management and managing administrative systems.
If you have recently completed Year 12 but do not have experience in the industry, it is best to complete the Certificate IV qualification before enrolling in the Diploma of Business Administration.
- Project manage skills including managing meetings and and team effectiveness
- Plan, implement and manage administrative systems
- Plan and manage conferences
- Manage the design and development of business documents
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to develop strong organisational skills
- Would like to extend oral and written communication skills
- Keen to further develop attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Able to relate to people from a range of cultures
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
If you have recently completed Year 12 but do not have experience in the industry, you are not eligible for this course. You will have to complete the Certificate IV in Business Administration before enrolling.
You’ll need to get a student ID card to be able to access resources needed for the simulated business environment part of this course.
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 2.5/3 days per week
Other job titles may include:
- Executive Assistant
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
A range of other Diploma qualifications.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.