Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Expand your business skills and learn to build effective relationships
Further enhance your knowledge in this industry with the Diploma of Business. You will expand your business skills and further improve your communication skills in order for you to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues.
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to work in a variety of roles across a range of business functions. You will gain skills in undertaking a project and effectively using administrative and business information systems.
If you have recently completed Year 12 but do not have experience in the industry, it is best to complete the Certificate IV qualification before enrolling in the Diploma of Business.
Keen to get started? We offer this course on campus and online.
- Manage human resources recruitment and induction processes
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Undertake project work including managing meetings and team effectiveness
- Develop and manage administrative and knowledge management systems
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to further develop verbal and written communication skills
- Want to gain strong record-keeping and organisational skills
- Keen to further develop problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to relate to people from a range of cultures
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
You’ll need to get a student ID card to be able to access resources needed for the simulated business environment part of this course.
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 2.5/3 days per week
Course duration is six months (1 semester ) full time after the completion of Certificate IV.
Completing this Diploma may provide you with advanced standing towards a university degree.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.