Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Technical training to help you become a registered open cabler
This skill set will help you meet the training requirements to become a registered open cabler as required to work with Extra-Low Voltage by the Australian and Communication Media Authority (ACMA).
For more information on requirements to become a registered open cabler visit the ACMA website.
You will need a current CPR (First Aid) certificate.
To enrol in UEENEEF102A Install and maintain cabling for multiple telecommunication services and UEENEEF104A Install and modify performance data communication copper cabling, you will need to have completed the following prerequisite units:
- UEENEEE101A Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- UEENEEE102A Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- UEENEEE104A Solve problems in DC circuits
- UEENEEE105A Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
- UEENEEE107A Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.