Gain, upskill or consolidate skills in Concrete Design and Drafting
The training provided in this skill set will help you upskill, or improve and consolidate CAD skills learned during your university course, or gain new skills needed for redeployment within your organisation.
This skill set requires basic knowledge and skills in AutoCAD and concrete drawings
You'll need to have access to internet and CAD specific workstation to meet requirements and compatibilty of Software Specification for Autocad and Revit.
You may be able to gain entry into the Advanced Diploma of Civil and Structural Engineering(opens in a new tab) if you have the required knowledge and training (Certificate III in Engineering or related field).
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
|$1166.42||No concession fee applies|
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.