Build your animation skills
The Certificate IV in Screen & Media (Animation & Visualisation) is our entry level course into your animation career. Students graduating this course will be primed for action in the CUA51015 (AA95) Diploma in Screen & Media (Animation & Visualisation).
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Other costs for consideration:
- External Hard-drive (approx. $50)
- USB 2.0 (minimum) with at least 100GB storage
- 3 days per week plus Student Lab Time
- Storyboard Artist
- Digital Artist | Digital Designer
- Special Effects Operator
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
For information about jobs and pathways, please see joboutlook.gov.au
- Diploma of Screen and Media (Animation & Visualisation)
- Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media (Animation & Visualisation)
North Metropolitan TAFE offers you a range of further study opportunities, see below for a list of related courses.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.