Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
This qualification is part of the Lower fees, local skills program where you'll pay only half of the standard course fees.
All businesses have a need for project managers
Learn the practical skills, processes and technical aspects of project management. This qualification will allow you to manage projects in a wide variety of contexts.
With a qualification in project management from North Metro TAFE you will oversee the staffing, costs and outcomes of amazing operations and events.
This course is available through on campus, online or intensive delivery, so you can study in a way that suits you.
Available from Semester 1 2021, the typical timetable will be two days per week for 20 weeks.
Keen to get started? Consider online study. Each unit requires an average of three to six hours per week. If you complete your units within the first 10 weeks you may be able to enrol in additional units in the next term intake, allowing you to complete your course in a shorter period of time.
Eager to get the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice but short on time? You can undertake our intensive program where you attend classes for four days on campus and have eight weeks to submit your assessment based on a workplace project. You must be employed in a Project Management role to apply.
How to apply email PACcs@nmtafe.wa.edu.au
- Provide solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems
- Analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources
- Apply project scope management techniques such as time management, cost management, quality management, human resources, communications, risk management and contract and procurement procedures.
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Establish effective workplace relationships
I have the following attributes:
- Able to interact and communicate with people effectively
- Able to multitask
- Knowledge of current project management practices
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Other job titles may include:
- Project Records Officer
- Project Management Officer
- Project Coordinator
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
North Metropolitan TAFE offers you a range of further study opportunities, see below for a list of related courses.
This qualification is part of the Lower fees, local skills program where you'll pay only half of the standard course fees until 31 December 2021. The “annual fees cap” means that full-fee paying students will only pay a maximum of $1,200 (plus resource fee) and concession-fee paying students or those aged 15-24 years will only pay up to $400 (plus resource fee). Please see below an approximate estimate of what you will pay on enrolment.
Annual Full fee
Annual Concession fee
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.