Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Product, price, place and promotion!
This qualification will build your knowledge and skills to step into the dynamic and fast evolving world of marketing and communications enabling you to develop creative marketing solutions.
You will develop fundamental skills including market research, digital marketing, communication skills, consumer behaviour, visual design and e-marketing.
This qualification leads to a range of entry level roles within industry, be it advertising, research, digital marketing or even to start and grow your own business. Alternatively, graduates may choose to continue with studies, transitioning into the Diploma of Marketing and Communication, further developing your skills by interacting with real clients and being exposed to more formal marketing environments.
Keen to get started? We also offer this course online.
- Conduct market research
- Profile the market and analyse consumer behaviour
- Develop marketing presentations and positioning statements
- Improve your writing skills and develop complex documents and powerpoint presentations
- Establish face to face and online networks
- Create visual design components and e-marketing communications.
I have the following attributes:
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Please note part-time study classes are run during the day only.
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 3.5 days per week
- Direct Marketing Officer | Marketing Officer | Online Marketing Administrator
- Marketing Coordinator | Marketing Assistant
- Market Research Assistant
- Media Assistant | Media Planner
- Promotions Assistant Manager
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
North Metropolitan TAFE offers you a range of further study opportunities, see below for a list of related courses.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.