Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Product, price, place and promotion!
This qualification will build your knowledge and skills to step into the dynamic and fast evolving world of marketing and communications enabling you to develop creative marketing solutions.
You will develop fundamental skills including market research, digital marketing, communication skills, consumer behaviour, visual design and e-marketing.
This qualification leads to a range of entry level roles within industry, be it advertising, research, digital marketing or even to start and grow your own business. Alternatively, graduates may choose to continue with studies, transitioning into the Diploma of Marketing and Communication, further developing your skills by interacting with real clients and being exposed to more formal marketing environments.
Keen to get started? We also offer this course online.
- Conduct market research
- Profile the market and analyse consumer behaviour
- Develop marketing presentations and positioning statements
- Improve your writing skills and develop complex documents and powerpoint presentations
- Establish face to face and online networks
- Create visual design components and e-marketing communications.
I have the following attributes:
- Able to analyse and interpret information
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Please note part-time study classes are run during the day only.
We recommend that students complete this qualification within 6-months. Changes to the National qualification may result in additional studies. If you have any concerns or questions in relation to these changes, please contact the learning area for further information.
Other costs for consideration:
- Text Books
- 3.5 days per week
- Direct Marketing Officer | Marketing Officer | Online Marketing Administrator
- Marketing Coordinator | Marketing Assistant
- Market Research Assistant
- Media Assistant | Media Planner
- Promotions Assistant Manager
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.
Semester 1, 2022
Perth - On Campus
|When||Semester 1, 2022|
Perth - Online - Term 1 Intake
|When||Semester 1, 2022|
|How||Online - Term 1 Intake|