Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
Put your skills into practice
This course provides an in-depth look at the legal system including courts and legal personnel and law matters.
Topics include legal communication, research, evidence law, criminal law, compliance, drafting complex legal documents and the protection of information.
Our team of lecturers engaged in the Certificate IV in Legal Services are highly experienced with strong industry ties to guide the delivery using the most relevant Industry information.
Upon successful completion of this course you'll be able to provide legal direction and support in legal matters within the government or private sector job roles.
- Using and understanding legal terminology
- Drafting complex legal documentation and correspondence
- Providing support in law matters
- Providing non-legal advice
- Interacting with parties involved in the legal process
- Researching and analysing information relating to legal processes
- Managing health and wellbeing
I have the following attributes:
- An eye for detail
- An interest in the law and legal processes
- Good organisational skills
- Logical and clear thinking
- Good oral and written communication skills
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
Please note the following unit will be delivered in a blended format utilising both Classroom based and Online delivery:
• BSBLEG314 Protect information in a legal services environment
Other costs for consideration:
• Text Books
• 3 days per week Monday – Friday
Other job titles may include:
- Receptionist | Front Desk Support Staff (to a legal practitioner in public or private enterprises)
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.