Make being a leader your career
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management will give you with the skills needed to lead and manage a small workforce and promote innovation in a team environment. This course focuses on teamwork and planning and prepares you for management roles in various industries.
To further your career options, you might consider applying for the Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Please note part-time study classes are run during the day only.
- Implement operational plans
- Promote team building and effectiveness
- Write complex documents
- Establish effective workplace relationships
- Monitor a safe workplace
I have the following attributes:
- A desire to develop leadership and motivational skills
- Would like to extend communication skills
- Keen to develop time management, planning, problem solving and decision making skills
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
- Administrative Supervisor
- Team Leader
- Line Manager
- Coordinator (Business Operations)
- Production Supervisor
- Leading Hand
For information about jobs and pathways, please see joboutlook.gov.au
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
These fees are estimates only and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Fees might differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at enrolment each semester for the units enrolled for that period. Some year-long courses might have a bigger fee load in the first semester.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons (in 2021, students born on or after 1 July 2003 who are at least 15 years old) undertaking training that is not part of a VET Delivered to Secondary Schools program, the maximum course fee chargeable in 2021 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses, or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.