Are you looking to get ahead in a stylish career?
When you complete the Certificate IV In Hairdressing you'll have the advanced skills required to further your hairdressing career. You will gain the specialist knowledge and skills to incorporate and further current creative trends and lead teams.
This is a post trade qualification.
- Design and produce creative haircuts
- Complex and creative colouring
- Straightening and hair extensions
- Hair products
- Technical leadership
- Workplace health and safety
I have the following attributes:
- Creative flair
- A keen eye for detail and good hand eye co-ordination
- Well presented, reliable, punctual, professional, enthusiastic and flexible
- Strong communication skills
Follow the link to find further information to help you make an informed choice about the suitability of this course.
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|C Grades in Year 11 WACE General English, and OLNA; or NAPLAN 9 Band 8||C Grades in Year 11 English and Maths or equivalent||Certificate II or Certificate III|
You must be able to produce a current Certificate III in Hairdressing or equivalent, and have at least one year post-qualification full time employment experience as a hairdresser in a salon environment to study this course.
Other job titles may include:
- Hair Stylist
- Team Leader
- Technical Adviser
- Session Stylist | Freelance Session Stylist
Please note this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Estimated Course Fee
Estimated Concession Fee
Eligible for VSL
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred option below to get started with your application.